Terms & Conditions
If you’ve made a booking but can’t travel due to Covid-19 restrictions
We will refund you in full (unless explicitly stated otherwise at the time of booking) if you’ve made a booking with us but find yourself affected by one of the following:
- It’s illegal for you to travel to your booked accommodation from your location
- It’s illegal for you to stay in your booked accommodation
If you are not in one of the groups above, our usual terms & conditions and cancellation policies apply. See your booking confirmation email to check what your cancellation policy is.
If you test positive before your trip
If you’ve tested positive for Covid-19 at a time that will stop you from travelling or you’re having to self-isolate, we will help you amend your travel dates where possible. Please note that this is subject to availability and the hotels discretion.
Why you can book with confidence
- Where the above circumstances apply and requirements are met, we will always honour your refund.
- In response to Covid-19, this year we rolled out new deep-cleaning standards created in collaboration with industry experts. Bondi 38 Serviced Apartments are commit to adhering to these standards.
- Our Customer Care team is on hand to assist with any questions or problems, both during booking and your stay. We’re here to help.
How to cancel your booking if you can’t travel
If you wish to cancel your booking, please email us details of your booking as soon as possible.
At that point, our Customer Care team will help you with the cancellation process. Accommodation venues select their own cancellation policy and they vary from hotel to hotel, so it’s important to read the terms prior to booking.
All cancellation policies are time-sensitive, so please let us know as soon as possible. If you would like to speak to someone from Customer Care you can call us: +61 409 946 313